GreekEnglish (UK)

ELEPAP
Rehabilitation for The Disabled

October 2016

img

SCIENTIFIC NEWS

img

“Taking  care of myself, I take care”- An innovative program of support for the parents of the Infant’s Center of ELEPAP in their parental role.

Read more

img

Participation of ELEPAP in the 28th Congress on “Healthy Mind and healthy Body, A Holistic Approach to the health of children and adolescents” organized by the Hellenic Society of Social Pediatric and Prevention of Health, Trikala 6- 9  October 2016.

Read more

img

ELEPAP participated to the Congress of the Greek Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, on 12-15 October 2016 in Caravel Hotel, with the study:    “Surveillance of Cerebral Palsy (C.P.) in Attica – Type and Severity of Musculoskeletal Deformities per Type of C.P. – A Multicentre Study”.

Read more

CSR ACTIVITIES - CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY

img

ELEPAP participates in the  project“ Open Schools”, an initiative of the municipality of Athens, with the program  with the title “Get to know me, hug me, play with me!”

Read more

img

ELEPAP with the support of WIND participates in the 34th   Authentic Athens Marathon with 480 runners and 200 volunteers.

Read more

img

ELEPAP Lucky Charm for 2017, Designed by ZOLOTAS House. For information: +30 210 7254726.

Read more

img

Special ceremony in honor of the 8 swimmers of the Pastra Cretonaxiosa Team. Donations for the purchase of a school bus continue until the end of December.

Please support here

Read more

ELEPAP CHILDREN AND ADULT ACTIVITIES

img

The children of the Early Therapeutic and Educational Program in Athens celebrate the 28th of October.

Read more

THIRD PARTY EVENTS

img

Event for ELEPAP purposes, New York, 21st October 2016.

Read more

img

ELEPAP fundraising event at the Officers’ Club of the Hellenic Armed Forces.

Read more

ELEPAP, Kononos 16, 116 34 Athens, +302107228360
If you wish to unsubscribe from ELEPAP News click here.

WE THANK OUR GREAT BENEFACTORS
supportersupportersupportersupporter
supporter

Join the official Newsletter to receive our news.