- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Special Education – Learning Difficulties
- Sensory Integration
- Functional Physiotherapy
- Medical Diagnosis and Monitoring
Medical Diagnosis and Monitoring is performed by a child psychiatrist and pediatric orthopedic surgeon, pediatrician-developmental therapist, pediatric neurologist, physiatrist, pediatric ophthalmologist O.P.
- Psychological and Social Support
Psychological and Social Support is provided by a psychologist and social worker who monitor the mental and emotional development of children and work closely with the family, advising it on their proper handling in each case. Assessment tools are used that are compatible with the age and special characteristics of the children.
- Prevention, Diagnosis, Therapy for Mental Health problems of Children and Adolescents
- Group and Individual Psychotherapy
- Family Psychotherapy
- Family Support by Pediatric Psychiatrist
- Rehabilitation Group
The Rehabilitation Team meets once a week with all the medical staff. They discuss the new cases they have evaluated and present the development or course of a child who is on a program by all the therapists who deal with it. His condition is assessed and goals for the future are set.
- Early Therapeutic and Educational Intervention (Special Early Childhood Education Unit)
It consists of two sections for infants aged two to three and a half and four to six. Today it has 19 infants. A standard integrated program is provided that aims at cognitive development, psycho-emotional maturation and aims at school and social integration.
- • BOCCIA (Paralympic Sport)In October 2019 we started with a physiotherapist who was trained and a group of eight children-adults with mobility difficulties to play - they train in the Paralympic sport BOCCIA.
- Pediatric Psychiatrist
- Social Workers
- Speech Therapists
- Work Therapists
- Special Education Teachers
- Pediatric neurologist
- Pediatric orthopedic
- Developmental Pediatrician
- Pediatric ophthalmologist
- Pediatric dentist
- Pediatric cardiologist
- Pediatric ENT specialist
- Pediatric endocrinologists