- Our financial statements are thoroughly audited by Ernst & Young International Certified Public Accountants
- Our accounting statements are controlled by Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC).
- Our payroll statements are supervised and executed by Deloitte.
- 82% of our expenses are related to staff salaries.
- Employees are mainly therapists and support staff.
- 60% of our income comes from EOPYY, which checks in detail all the information submitted to it, as well as the therapeutic operations we perform.
- For each donation we receive, the corresponding receipt is cut. For large donations, we provide a complete analysis of the allocation of resources, so that donors know exactly how their money helped the Brave Children of ELEPAP, to make their next "Steps of Life".