- Work therapy
- Speech therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Sensory Integration
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Family Psychotherapy
- Early Intervention Day Center – Special Early Childhood Education for children between 2 and 7 years old.
- Group program “ELEPAPAKIA” for infants from 1 to 2 years old.
A group of children in whom therapeutic intervention is performed and consists of six - maximum - children. Aimed at infants aged 15 months to 2.5 years. The goal of the program is:
Promote teamwork, rule of thumb, engagement and concentration.
- To develop children's cognitive, emotional, social, motor and communication skills.
- To strengthen the executive and regulatory functions of children.
- To generalize the child all the above in the environment and its daily life.
In this way, they will be able to go more smoothly, to join and cope, either in the Early Intervention program of ELEPAP or in a kindergarten.
- Infant Department
Elepap has a Department of Holistic Therapeutic Approach for High Risk Babies. Includes infants with motor retardation, premature with long-term hospitalization in MENN or infants who are at high risk of developing a variety of neurodevelopmental problems (psychomotor retardation, cerebral palsy, etc.)
- “Interactive play” Group program
- Orthopedic doctor
- Pediatric psychiatrist
- Pediatric neurologist
- Therapists of all specialties
- Special education teachers
- Social Workers