- Work Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Sensory Integration
- Aquatic therapy
With the primary goal of providing integrated services to children and their families in ELEPAP, the following clinics are available:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Child psychiatrist
- Pediatric neurology / developmental
- Social service
- Psychological Service
In the department of the Psychological Service, programs of Individual Psychotherapy, Group Psychotherapy and Family Counseling / Psychotherapy are applied.
- Individual psychotherapy is applied to children and adolescents with developmental and emotional difficulties, within the framework of all the therapeutic rehabilitation programs of the Foundation (regular program, TEKAN and Early Intervention)
- Its goal is for the child / adolescent to manage and overcome his / her difficulties and conflict issues as well as to enhance his / her functionality and psycho-emotional development.
- In group psychotherapy, groups of parents and groups of children / adolescents are implemented. The aim of the parent groups is to inform, support and enhance the parental role. In groups of children / adolescents, the goal is to enhance social skills, management and expression of emotions and their healthy psycho-emotional development.
- Family Counseling - Psychotherapy is a meeting in which all members of a family are invited to participate and it is implemented within the framework of all the therapeutic rehabilitation programs of the Foundation (regular program, TEKAN and Early Intervention). Its main goal is to mobilize family members, redefine roles, perceptions, relationships and improve family communication.
- Gait, Motion & Foot Plantar Pressure Analysis Lab
- Neuropsychological Brain Injury Rehabilitation Department
- Children’s Model Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Unit
- Infant Department
ELEPAP operates a Department of Holistic Therapeutic Treatment of High Risk Infants. Infants with motor retardation are included, prematurely with long-term hospitalization in MENN or infants who are at high risk of developing a variety of neurodevelopmental problems (psychomotor retardation, cerebral palsy, etc.)
Departments of the Day Care Center
Early Intervention Center
In well-equipped facilities, staffed with highly scientific staff, the Early Educational & Therapeutic Intervention Center of ELEPAP Thessaloniki provides a standard holistic program aimed at cognitive development, psycho-emotional maturation and aims at school and social integration.
Therapeutic / educational interventions are organized according to the developmental needs and capabilities of each child. Regular interdisciplinary councils (consisting of physicians of all specialties, therapists, educators, psychologists, and social workers) evaluate each child's progress, set new goals, and formulate individual programs.
Special educators staff the classes by implementing group and individualized programs tailored to the pre-school curriculum.
At the same time, emphasis is placed on the support of families with individual and group counseling by the psychosocial service.
During the all-day training program, there are individual physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, music therapy, therapeutic swimming and interventional interventions.
The Program is enriched with:
- Sensory integration treatments
- Psychopedagogical intervention
- Theatrical game
- Interactive programs for the socialization of children
At ELEPAP Thessaloniki there is also a Standard Playground. A place where the children of the Early Intervention can safely make a swing, slide, mini carousel and seesaw, enjoying the joy of the game, while enhancing their educational and therapeutic development.
Babies and children up to 7 years old with developmental / learning difficulties are accepted, such as in movement, learning, speech and mental development as well as children with psychomotor retardation, cerebral palsy, or pathological conditions from all kinds of brain damage that cause mobility problems. .
The attendance of children in the Eraly Intervention Program of ELEPAP is equal to the attendance in any unit of special pre-school education (Law 3699/08, Article 32).
It is open daily (Monday - Friday) from 8:00 to 16:00. The children are transported in specially designed school vehicles.
Department of Everyday Life Activities
The Department of Daily Life Activities is one of the structures developed by ELEPAP to meet the needs of people with disabilities, to organize their lifestyle according to their personal desire, to live with quality and self-esteem, to occupy equal positions in daily living and working. The department aims to provide education, counseling and creative employment for adolescents and adults with disabilities.
Participants are employed daily in daily life activities and also participate in activities that take place outside the Center.
The training program is framed with high-level therapeutic sessions of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Music Therapy, Psychological Support and Parent Groups.